ZXP Series 8 Secure Issuance Card Printer
With Zebra's innovative ZXP Series 8 retransfer card printer line and Windows certified Drivers and ZMotif SDK software, create vivid colour and monochrome cards on-demand with picture-perfect image quality. This retransfer printer is ideal for printing on uneven card surfaces, such as smart cards, or for when the application calls for very high image quality or cards that are more durable and abrasion resistant. Using an innovative retransfer print process, the Zebra ZXP Series 8 delivers superior print resolution at the fastest speeds in its class for high-quality photo ID cards with images and graphics that look more like glossy magazine prints than ordinary ID photos. The printer's modular design provides flexibility to add a variety of encoding options as needed. Single or dual sided lamination is also available.
ZXP8 Duplex Printer & Laminator (Upgradable)
Zebra ZXP Series 8 (ZXP8) double-sided retransfer printer with laminator is the perfect solution for high-volume, high-security ID card
printing. The Zebra ZXP with laminator features advanced dual-sided printing and all major encoding options that add an extra layer of
plastic card protection -- perfect for organizations with high security ID and access requirements. Standard USB & Ethernet, plus optional
WiFi connectivity makes integrating the ZXP8 into your IT system simple!
EASILY DESIGN PROFESSIONAL CARDS
The latest version of CardStudio offers several services and features, including:
• Updated Unicode support for improved multi-language options, including upgraded
support for Arabic and Chinese characters
• Enhanced internal online help resources
• More robust signature pad, including new drivers to support latest signature pad
• Improved SmartCard ultra-high frequency (UHF) and HF MIFARE
About Retransfer Printing Technology
Unlike traditional direct-to-card printers, which use a printhead that prints through a ribbon directly onto the card, retransfer printers print onto a fl exible, transparent film that is then thermally bonded to the card. In general, benefi ts of retransfer printing include:
• Higher image quality and print resolution
• The ability to print on uneven card surfaces such as smart cards
• True edge-to-edge printing (via over-theedge printing). Traditional card printers leave a white border at the edges of the card.
• The ability to print on non-PVC cards. Direct to-card printers require a dye-receiving surface available only through PVC cards.
• More durable and abrasion-resistant cards
• Fraud protection, since